• 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4

The Best Computer Dock: Henge Docks

| |

The other day, while perusing the internet, I stumbled across a new product for macs called "Henge Docks." After reading through their website and watching a couple video's I came to the assumption that this might be one of the coolest products for mac owners. First off, what is a Henge Dock? A henge dock is a docking station (for mac's) that allows you to take advantage of all your external connections in one seamless device. Basically, it allows you to connect to an external monitor, home theater, or media station within a couple seconds.



I could see this product selling well because of the three main points: Ease of Use,Clean/Stylish, and enables your TV to be computer (movies, games, music). It's one of those idea's where you think to yourself... why didn't I think of that? Well, you didn't but luckily someone else did. You can pick the little booger up for around $60, as it states on their website, which in my opinion is a steal. So, if you own a new mac and are in the market for some neat accessories check them out. To work on my photoshop and advertising skills I decided to mess around and create some ad's. Look them through and tell me what you think. Cheers...


0 comments:

Post a Comment